African Print Sneaker Matambe in White
Women Size | ALLEON
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||DE SIZE||FR SIZE||BUST MEASUREMENT||WAIST MEASUREMENT||LOWER HIP MEASUREMENT|
Men Size | ALLEON
Heads up: It is not uncommon to be different sizes for your top and bottom!
The most important measurement to take into account is where the item you are buying will be most fitted to your body.
e.g. bust for tops and dresses, waist for skirts and shorts!
- XXL is only available in a small range of tops.
- LT means Long Torso. If you have a longer torso measurement, pick LT! Not sure if you have a long torso? No worries – if you find bodysuits, swimsuits, and t-shirts are often too short for you then you might have a long torso. Long torso garments have an extra inch in the body, which translates to a whooole lot more stretch for you longer torso ladies!
How do I measure myself?
To measure yourself, take a tape measure and go to a private area (yes, you will have to get nuded up).
All measurements should be done without clothes to get the best accuracy as some clothes can alter your natural body shape.
When you measure yourself, make sure the tape measure is flat, not twisted, and always make sure that it is not cutting in or squashing the area you are measuring.
1. Bust: Without a bra, place tape measure around the widest part of your bust. Be careful not to let the tape measure slip down at the back, or squash you.
2. Waist: Place tape measure between the bottom of your ribs and the top of your hip bones (often it feels like the smallest point).
3. Hip: Place measuring tape around the widest part of your bottom (this is between your hips and thighs).
4. Torso: Place tape measure on your shoulder loop it down between your legs and up your back until it meets the other end of the tape.
5. Inleg: Place tape measure at the top of the inside of your thigh and measure down to your ankle.
Our African print Sneakers Matambe with an African print touch is sure your next eye catcher on your next event. The colorful African Print is bold and vibrant. The amazing mix between the print in 100% cotton and the synthetic leather looks modern, outstanding and unique. African print Sneakers Matambe combines the heritage of african print fabric and the shoe of choice for a generation of skateboarders. The Matambe is a simple low top, lace-up with durable synthetic leather upper & african wax print fabric upper. I
African Print sneakers
Designed for comfort and durability
Rubber outsole features a herringbone tread pattern for grip.
Unique African Print in 100% Cotton and self designed
Designed in the Germany, produced in Africa
Shoe size shown on picture | Size: EU 42